Snacks will be provided to Gathering participants, but meals are on your own. A variety of lunch options are available close by.
At North Campus
In the Duderstadt Center atrium:
• Mujo Café has bagels, yogurt and other snacks, as well as, of course, coffee.
In Pierpont Commons:
- Fireside Café (cafeteria-style restaurant with several “stations,” open 11am – 2pm)
- Ahmo’s (deli-style Mediterranean food)
- U-Go’s (convenience store that has pizza and sandwiches)
- Panda Express (Chinese fast food)
- More information about dining in Pierpont Commons
At and near the “Courtyard Shops,” a 12-15 minute walk from Pierpont/North Campus at the corner of Plymouth Road and Upland Drive, there are many eating options including Indian, Thai, Middle Eastern, Turkish, and Japanese:
If you turn right on Plymouth at Upland Drive, there is a Panera Bread and a Great Plains Burger.
To-go with delivery:
Seoul Street (Korean fried chicken, kimchi fries and bulgogi tacos etc… yummy!). Order an hour ahead. By phone: 734-719-0085 or online.
Jimmy Johns at 2615 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 (sandwiches). By phone: 734-930- 2000. Menu online.